Ac-U-Temp Packaged Hot Water Supply Systems from A.O. Smith
A.O. Smith is one of the top manufacturers of high-quality commercial hot water heaters, storage tanks, boilers and, hydronic components in the world. However, A.O. Smith’s Ac-U-Temp Packaged Water Supply Systems combine all of their best automatic circulating water heating components to create a custom, pre-piped and wired, commercial hot water system that meets your business’s specific needs. Once assembled and on-site, the Ac-U-Temps Packaged Systems are easy to install. The installation team simply connects the flue, gas. electric supply, coldwater make-up, and hot water supply and your commercial hot water system is ready to go.
Why choose A.O. Smith’s Ac-U-Temp Packaged Hot Water Supply System?
- Standard tank sizes from 80 to 1,000 gallons
- Custom tanks to 10,000 gallons Eliminate Costly Field Errors
- Factory-engineered and assembled to assure proper pipe, pump, and wire sizing
- Systems are pre-piped and wired to guarantee maximum system efficiency
- The installer simply connects the flue, gas, electric supply, cold water make-up, and hot water supply
Ac-U-Temp Storage Tanks
- Each tank is specially designed with tank opening locations that provide maximum tank draw efficiency and eliminate any unnecessary piping and connections
- Standard Ac-U-Tanks are factory jacketed and insulated (Bare tanks are also available)
Custom Ac-U-Temp Systems
- All systems are built to order to meet your specifications
- Many heater and tank combinations available
- For applications with low ceiling heights or unique installation challenges
- Heavy-duty electric elements and controls can be specified for up to 3,000 kW for 100% electric back-up
- Provides hot water even during natural gas curtailments
Superior I-Beam Skid
- For easy shipping
- Larger systems may be shipped on a split skid that is easily assembled during installation
Factory Hydrostatic And Fire-Tested Before Shipping
5-Year Heat Exchanger Module And 5-Year Limited Tank Warranty
At N.H. Yates, we know water. If you are a contractor or engineer interested in more information on A.O. Smith’s Ac-U-Temp Packaged Hot Water Supply Systems contact a water professional at Yates today!