Burkay Genesis Circulating Water Heater from A.O. Smith
The people at A.O. Smith design hot water heaters that highlight the company’s innovative ideas, efficient output, and reliable performance. The Burkay Genesis Circulating Water Heater high-efficiency boilers are no exception. The Burkay Genesis was designed for indoor use installations that require an output over 400,00 BTUs and can accommodate up to 2.07 million BTUs depending on your building’s needs. In addition, the Burkay Genesis Circulating Water Heater features an 84% thermal efficiency which is the absolute highest efficiency possible in a non-condensing water heater. The unit’s Low NOx provides precise amounts of gas and air mixture premixed through special orifices and is forced through stainless steel burners that provide a complete and clean combustion. GW/GWO 1000 through 1850 comply with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and other Air Quality Management with similar requirements. GW/GWO 2100 and 2500 comply with SCAQMD Rule 1146.1 when field certified by SCAQMD.
Electronic Control with Precise Temperature Management
- Controls every electrical water heater function, including pump operation and main burner ignition, delivers precise temperature management, with ±1o accuracy
- Display panel shows the current operating status and fault readings n Display also shows temperature setpoints, outlet temperature, current inlet/outlet differential, and tank temperature
- Included remote temperature sensor when mounted in the storage tank allows the tank temperature to be set and monitored at the water heater
Stage Gas Firing System
- Prevents short cycling and ensures smooth operation, saves fuel and extends product life
- Delivers maximum output when demand is high, reduced firing rates during off-peak times.
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and other Air Quality Management Districts with similar NOx emission requires of 14 ng/J or 20 ppm (GW/GWO 1000-1850 models)
Copper Finned-Tube Heat Exchanger
- Gasketless glass-lined headers and copper-finned tubes with extruded integral fins deliver exceptional heat transfer
- Copper is lightweight for easier handling and immune to thermal shock
Space Saving Design
- Optional stack rack allows one unit to be stacked on top of another, doubling output within the footprint of a single unit
- If floor space is limited, the Genesis water heater can be installed outdoors with an optional outdoor Vent Cap.
- Multiple Venting Options
- All Genesis models can vent vertically in Category I with double wall “B” vent or horizontally in Category IV with AL29-4C stainless steel vent material.
Factory Start-Up Included
- Required for activating warranty and assuring maximum operating performance. Contact your local sales representative or Authorized Start-Up Agent to arrange a FREE Certified Start-Up.
Five-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty
Meets ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1-2004
At N.H. Yates, we know water. If you are a contractor or engineer that needs more information on the Burkay Genesis Circulating Water Heater from A.O.
Smith contact a water professional at Yates today.