The Skidmore X-Pot 6 from N.H. Yates
Rather you realize it or not, suspended or deposited solids in the water of your HVAC or process systems can cause abrasion, enhance corrosion, and reduce temperature transfer. In addition, these particles can prevent inhibitors from reaching metal surfaces, remove inhibitors and/or the protective film from metal surfaces and, they can even promote the formation of a biofilm or other corrosive deposits. To avoid this from occurring it’s important to install a filtration system that can remove these chemicals from the water while injecting it with chemicals to preserve the systems. The Skidmore X- Pot 6 is an all in one slipstream filter, magnetic filter, air separator, and shot-feeder that can improve the efficiency of your system by improving the quality of your water.
The X-Pot 6 contains rare earth magnets that are which are encased within a stainless steel magnet grate that allows for easy removal and cleaning. In addition to the magnets, the X-Pot 6’s cartridge filter provides superior cleaning and exceptional retention of system debris. Last, but not least, the unit also includes excellent air and micro-bubble removal via the onboard AAV which makes it beneficial for all systems.
Skidmore X-Pot 6 Specifications
- Stainless steel construction including all 1″ valves and fittings (1/2″ AAV).
- Dosing capacity of 2.6 gallons
- Factory Test Pressure of 225 PSI with a Maximum Working Pressure of 150 PSI.
- Flow Rate up 15.8 gallons/minute (with clean filters).
- Maximum system volume of 22,824
- Temperature Range 32˚F to 200˚F
- Weight Empty – 47lba
- Weight Full – 75lbs
- 1 SS Grate Magnet containing 6 rare earth magnets
- 1 SS Baffle Plate
- Compatible with 100, 50, 20, 5, and 0.5 cartridge filters.
- Wall mounted.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU.
At N.H. Yates, we know water. If you are a contractor or engineer in need of more information of the Skidmore X-Pot 6 contact a water professional at Yates today.